Olea Works does not and will not share, sell or otherwise distribute our client’s information.
Mailing list practices:
Olea Works does not share, sell or otherwise distribute the information of their readers including email addresses, phone numbers, names or any other information. Our publications are only sent to those that have requested the information. If at any time a reader decides that they no longer wish to be on the list, or feel that they have somehow been added to our list by someone else, the reader in encouraged to click on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link on their mailing or contact us directly with the email address that they wish removed and we will do so right away, with out question.
Current, Past, & Future Clients and Their Projects:
With the exception of displaying our past works in our portfolio, we do not share, sell, or otherwise distribute our clients’ information including any direct contact information, pricing, account details, confidential project details, upcoming projects, budgets or any contract terms. Ever.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
Learn more about CalOPPA at: http://consumercal.org/california-online-privacy-protection-act-caloppa/
In compliance with CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
* Any users can visit our site anonymously.
You can easily change your personal information by doing any of the following:
* emailing us : firstname.lastname@example.org
* chatting with a live agent or by sending us a support ticket through your client portal
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking for our support system and site analytics.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not market or sell to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they have played a very significant role in the development of data protection laws to protect internet users around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information and keep the internet safer for all involved.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should ever a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email within 7 business days of discovery. We may also notify the users via their client portal within 7 business days of discovery.
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules & guidelines for all commercial email, establishes specific requirements for commercial messages, gives all recipients the right to have commercial emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We only collect your email address in order to:
* Send you information, respond to your inquiries, and/or other requests or questions you may have that require a response from us.
* Process online orders and send you information and updates pertaining to your order(s).
* Send you additional information and/or files that are directly related to your product and/or service.
* Market specials, sales or promotions of our services to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
* Never use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
* Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
* Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
* Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
* Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly and with out question.
* Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each & every email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us & let us know, directly, at: email@example.com
* Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Olea Works Design & Marketing
Bakersfield, Ca. 93312
firstname.lastname@example.org – Complaints & Inquiries